CONFERENCES, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DAYS, IN-HOUSE WORKSHOPS
We'll come to your event!
If your team, school or workplace would benefit from understanding more about visual learning, imagination development, critical and creative thinking - then let us know. You can have a 90min Blast or design your own learning.
imagineer.me delivers brand new pedagogy based on the latest research, and best practice in creative and critical thinking.
Guest speaking conducted by Kelly-Ann Denton (Chief Visual Officer) Professor David Alais - Neuroscientist.
Top right, Kelly-Ann Denton, (above Kelly-Ann Denton and Eddie Woo, Left: Hon. Minister Dominello MP and Kelly-Ann Denton; Below Vivid 2015, Kelly-Ann Denton ,Professor David Alais, Dr David White and Professor Alasdair Foster.
A Blast will give you a comprehensive understanding of:
• The Visual Mind and why it is so important for creative thinking.
• Imagination: (Where it is located in the brain. Also, how to use it)
• Creativity (vs Imagination & Innovation)
• Blocks to Imagination and how to see them (How this effects Critical Thinking)
• The Process Driven Teacher vs The Imaginative Teacher
• Creative Problem Solving
• Critical Thinking • Creativity • Collaboration • Communication
• Visual Literacy
You can even invite parents!